Monday, November 15, 2010

Time Flies

Holy smokes!!! Time flies when you're having fun, they say.
Well, maybe I wasn't exactly having fun, but we were busy trying to get things together for the Fall Fairs. Having a 2-year-old to work, plus getting all the others ready to do things they had never done together before.....well, it just kinda used up all our time. Between one thing and another, hubby and I have just been busy, busy, busy....and then the computer crashed. I am now on public computers (which is NOT fun!!). But I have lots to say.

Fairs have come and gone, and although some of the judging was a bit questionable, I was more than pleased with how our horses performed. Only the 2 year old, "K", had issues and she had issues right up to her futurity show in mid-September. But we learned a lot in the space of one week (7 days) after her spectacular temper tantrum.

Although I don't have time right now to really go into it, I hope to "catch up" on everything this weekend, when there's more time to put this together.

Oh, and I'm STARTING RIDING LESSONS again. Yep, the old lady is going to get back on a horse after 25 years of driving. Who knows, maybe I'll see you around the dressage or H/J shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment